Sunday, June 26, 2016
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Meet at Harold A. Henry Park, 890 S. Lucerne Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Explore prime examples of drought-tolerant and sustainable gardens
- Engage in discussions with landscape designers, landscape architects, and homeowners about their creations
- Enjoy presentation on drought-tolerant plants by the Theodore Payne Foundation
- Learn about gardens created using Los Angeles Department of Water and Power Rebates
- See how sustainable landscaping is going beyond home gardening with a presentation on the landscaping at Harold A. Henry Park and the Ridgewood-Wilton medians
- Experience the Greater Wilshire area!
For more information, please email email@example.com